Doctors & Staff
Meet the experienced and friendly doctors and staff who make Stellar Vision a proud provider of vision care products and services in Babcock Ranch.
Dr. Jill Sagona
Board Certified Optometric Physician
- Clinical Externship: The Eye Institute of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT Advanced training in Lasik co-management
- Clinical Externship: Dell Range Eye Clinic, Cheyenne, WY.
- Doctor of Optometry, Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
Licensure & Certification
- Florida Board of Optometry
- National Board of Examiners in Optometry Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease
- Owner / Doctor of Optometry at Eye Care of Southwest Florida, 2015 – Present
- Employed Doctor of Optometry at Eye Centers of Florida, Bonita Springs, FL 2011 – 2015
- Independent Doctor of Optometry in Florida, 2004 – 2011
- Independent Doctor of Optometry in Wyoming and Colorado, 2003 – 2004
- Southwest Florida Optometric Association
- Central Florida Society of Optometric Physicians
- Florida Optometric Association
- American Optometric Association, Contact Lens, Cornea and Low Vision Sections
- Scleral Lens Society
- American Academy of Orthokeratology and Myopia Control
- Contact Lens Society of America
- Vice President, College of Optometry Class of 2003
- Class Representative, College of Optometry Class of 2003
- NSU Health Professions Division Student Government Association
Dr. Sagona was born and raised in Cleveland, Ohio. Her non-medical interests include spending time with her husband, children and dogs. She also enjoys sports, especially soccer and softball, reading and traveling.
Dr. Allison LeBlanc
Allison R. LeBlanc OD is a graduate of The University of Florida and The Pennsylvania College of Optometry. Dr. Leblanc forged relationships with patients in the Southwest Florida area for over 9 years before opening Spectacular Eyecare in LaBelle, FL. Dr. LeBlanc provides superior healthcare to all her patients. Come in to have an eye exam, have a fitting for contact lenses, or find your next pair of eyeglasses or sunglasses. Our goal is to provide “Spectacular Service at a Spectacular Price”. Dr. LeBlanc is proud to be an active member in the LaBelle, FL business community and Spectacular Eyecare is a LaBelle, FL Chamber of Commerce member.